Monday, August 10, 2009

Tell yourself "I Can!"


Being positive takes effort. It is a choice to be sure. Great things can come out of it. How do we start? We can start by saying "I can!" It is as simple as that, now the work must begin!

I have a laundry list of things I want to accomplish. It ranges from doing more artwork, to cleaning the house, to organizing the basement, to getting into better shape, etc... Where to start?

Now that is a good question. I am practicing taking one minute or hour at a time and get through that with something positive to show at the end of it. It is like being in a yoga pose and when it gets really intense and you want to get out of it just sticking with it and breathing through it and the next thing you know you did it. What a great feeling that is!

I am going to do some art work now and I'll let you know how it goes! Remember these two words, "I can!" and watch your world change!
Namaste.

1 comment:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...you are right..."i can". my sweet father told me that i could do anything that i set my mind to. he would look straight at me and say, "you can do it". thanks for the sweet whisper of that precios memory.