Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Custom Order




I just created this custom "Treasured Locket" for a friend's sister-in-law. I had great fun creating it. I was given her sister-in-law grandmother's writing from an old Christmas gift tag that had both of their names on it and started from there. Her favorite flower is a daisy and I found one on a postcard dated 1909, so I used that along with the 1 cent stamp. They call each other "Bum" which I thought was cute so I added that word by cutting out letters from old postcards. Additional ingredients include my signature chocolate wrapper, hidden house, page from a 1885 prayer book and hearts. It is such an honor to be trusted with someones "Treasures"!

*Special Note: The word "Love" that you see is my grandmother's handwriting. I am paying it forward as best as I can!
Namaste.

2 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE necklaces!

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Thank you! I love your blog!
Namaste,
joan