Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Believe....

As I was sitting here waiting for my decaf coffee to brew I started thumbing though the book "All I Really Need to Know I learned In Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum. I was looking for something to share with the children I am teaching over at St. Joseph's summer religion program. I have often found thoughts in this book very inspiring and was hoping I would find one that will complement my lesson for today. And it just so happens that I was lucky and did. Here is what I found!

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death!"

Here is to another gift from God - today! Must be going - my coffee is ready!
Namaste.

No comments: