Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rain Must Fall That is How We Grow

In every life some rain must fall, it is necessary, that is how we grow. As you can tell last week was challenging for me, many lessons learned and I emerged stronger. The lessons continue to be taught in the most unexpected ways. Kindnesses shown by the people you least expect, notes from friends that encourage, and of course the unexpected smiles that can brighten the cloudiest days. This is truly a gift from God. These gifts are the bright lights of our lives that we sometime don't truly understand until the lights have dimmed for what ever reason. My yoga practice this week has been less physical and more mental as I have become more present in my life. I have taken back my energy for the greater good and have chosen to spend that precious energy on those I love! All in all a good week and a lesson well learned!!!
Namaste.

No comments: