Sunday, September 21, 2008

Opps! My Computer is Acting Like a Rabbit!

Hello! I hope you are all having a great Sunday hanging out and relaxing! Right now I am baking cookies and waiting for the timer to go off and thought I would take this moment to let you all know my computer is sending out repeat messages. I believe each time I have sent one email it mysteriously multiplies to 15 of the same email (I believe my computer is turning into a rabbit!). I have had the computer checked and was told it is not a virus however they are not sure why it is doing that. So let me apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and to tell you to keep your fingers crossed and it should be fixed earlier this week!

Let me leave you with this thought:
“May you have the joy that is due you. May the years be gracious to you. May blue sky smile above you. And through all your days God love you!” - An old Irish blessing.

Timer just went off and my Chocolate Chip Cookies are done and smell awesome! Yeah!

Namaste!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time your baking some cookies send some my way, haha!!! They are always a good birthday gift, especially chocolate chips! To bad you can send sauce and meatballs through the mail.

-rach

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Rachel,
I need your address and I will grant you your wish of sending you cookies! So put your order in and I will deliver!
Love,
Aunt Joan