Friday, May 21, 2010

They Say it's My Birthday!!!


Timmy, Nick and I on my Birthday! What a beautiful day! I started my day out at 5:00 as usual for a Friday. Today I actually broke the 10 minute mile. I did 1 mile is 9minutes and 50 seconds, I was thrilled! Now I will need to work on sustaining it! Maybe that will be next year goal! After I ran I taught yoga, got the kids off to school, walked the dog then I took a heated yoga class at my favorite studio - "Breathe" here in Pittsford, NY. After cleaning up I volunteered at Timmy's class for their "Write-O-Thon", what a blast!!!! after grocery shopping, I started to watch "Leap Year" my favorite movie at the moment but I fell asleep. When I woke up we all decided to go to "Aladin's" for dinner then when we got home the boys put on a "French Horn" concert for Mike and I. It was wonderful! All in all a beautiful day.
Namaste.

2 comments:

Lesley Austin said...

Many Happy Returns of the Day...a day late!

I am glad your day was so satisfying and also admire your happiness in simple joys on your special day (being the sort that expects a generous share of quiet hoopla : )

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Joan! Sounds like you had a lovely day, you deserve it :-)