Friday, February 6, 2009

Iron and Wine


As I sit here on Friday evening enjoy a glass of wine from the red Chilean wines my husband brought home this week from Chile I ended up watching "Iron and Wine's" 'Boy with a Coin' on the internet - it is beautiful (http://www.myspace.com/ironandwine) The way these women dance is inspiring. Take a look and let me know what you think. Does anyone know if this type of dancing is taught in Rochester, NY? If so let me know!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Namaste.

2 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

I just found your blog and I have added it to mine. I love your positive energy and you have inspired me to start taking better care of myself and begin working out again. I also love your creativity. You shine! Mickey Johnson

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Wow - Mickey you just made my day! I checked out your blog - I believe we are kindered spirits. I too have two boys! And my favorite gem is pearls! Keep in touch and let me know how everything is going! I love you jewlery!
Namaste,
Joan