Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chocolate!!!!!


With every negative there is a positive. I love chocolate, chocolate in large quantities is fattening. Eating Dove chocolate is inspiring and fattening! It makes me happy while eating and sad when it is all gone. See positive and negative!

You are probably wondering, “Where is Joan today?” Well I am enjoying my Dove chocolate, feeling the results of the sugar and reading the messages inside the wrappers, which is inspiring a new body of work for my “Treasured Lockets”. Below is a list of some new phrases that I am capturing in my art and will be unveiling in the next couple of weeks.

So sit back, grab a bag of chocolates and enjoy!

1. You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
2. Slow down and enjoy what you have.
3. Create peace for yourself.
4. True love lasts forever!
5. Break the mold and be extraordinary
6. Success is the sum of many small efforts.
7. Bring your life to life, stop planning, start doing!
Namaste!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Joan - I Love chocolate too!! Your new phrases are awesome! I was telling David tonight - again - what an amazing artist you are! Luv ya!

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

You are awesome Lauren! You always make me smile with your enthusiasm!
Namaste,
Joan