Thursday, October 9, 2008

There is so Much to Say but I Still Have to Vacuum so I'll Make it quick!

Welcome to my life! These past couple of days have been busy – and I know you all can relate to that!

Yesterday, after bringing my son to his soccer game I ran downtown to a yoga class that was held in a photography studio in a beautiful loft. The purpose of this particular class was to raise money for a friend/yoga teacher who will be going to Cambodia to help children in the orphanages there. Talk about extraordinary!

The energy in the studio was exciting and blissful at the same time. You just felt honored to be there and helping in this way! Such commitment, passion and selflessness is contagious! It makes us really think about all our own blessings and how to pay it forward! In my mind I keep thinking about my #7 from my “Chocolate” list from the other evening. “Bring your life to life, stop planning, start doing!” Strong and great words to live by yet a little scary too. I know I need to do something and I will, right now I am just working on mustering up the courage. All is coming I am sure! What do you think?

Anyway today – Thursday as you know is my public market day and today my friends Kathy A., Kathy D. and Cindy all came too! We had a great time! While I was there I ran into some of my preschool yoga students and how sweet they are! They just make you smile – you just can’t help yourself!!!!

As always the sights and sounds inspire me. Today the color was purple! Concord grapes with their wonderful fragrance stood out along with the shinny skins of the eggplants! The vendors were happy due to the fact it is beautiful out and not chilly like it was last week. What a great day and I think my friends will venture again with me on Thursday!

Well I must get the vacuuming done so I can play in the studio for a while before the kids come home and my “Mom’s Taxi Service” gears up to go to basketball practices and yoga class!

Choose to have an amazing day doing the ordinary things! “Count your blessings not your worries!” (Dove Chocolate saying – don’t you just love them!)

Namaste!

No comments: