Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How True This Is!


100 years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the type of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

I love this poem/saying and believe it is very true. When you have the opportunity to encourage a child take it and put a smile on their face. Here are some ideas:

That’s incredible * Clever * Outstanding * Wonderful * Amazing effort * You’ve got it * Excellent * You tried hard * I am proud of you * Cool * How artistic * Keep up the good work * You made it happen * You are a good sport * You are a great example to others * Your help really counts * Thank you * Way to go * Awesome!

Special directions: When saying any of the above, get down on their level and look them in the eye and smile!

Have a great evening!
Namaste.

No comments: