Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Latest in my Collection

“Heaven’s Rainbow – The Little Nut” Is a beautiful 18.25 inch necklace that I created in honor of the “The Acorn.” For those who are not familiar with this saying it goes like this: “The might oak was the little nut that held its ground and believed!”

On this one of a kind necklace you will find 3 fine silver charms. The first is of a small tree beginning to bud, the second larger circle charm is the tree is bloom and the final charm is my believe tag. The tree images I carved.Also included in this necklace are numerous gemstones and pearls such as 3 kinds of quartz, citrine, peridot, amethyst, carnelian, amber, and American mined “Sleeping Beauty” turquoise. Along with this colorful parade of gemstones and pearls I have placed 8 handmade glass beads by another American artist. Last but not least aside from the above and the Greek leather I have used a 1937 indian head nickle for the clasp.

This necklace looks great with many color schemes and will certainly become a treasure and reminder that if we believe we can do anything!

Check out the other items recently added to my etsy website. www.nicholsforpennies.etsy.com
Namaste.

No comments: