Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Make a Health Choice

A robust, satisfying life doesn’t happen by accident. It’s the nurtured, crafted culmination of a series of sound and conscious decisions. From the work we do, to the food we buy, from what we take on, to what we turn down, our wellness is ultimately determined by the quality of each and every choice. No, they’re not all going to be perfect, nor should they be. They just have to be ones we make mindfully. That’s when the magic happens: Life starts to become something we do, not something we merely leave to chance.

I found this in the March 2008 issue of “body+soul”. I hope you enjoy it and take it to heart!

2 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...life is full of choices true enough. i am making some better choices lately in regards to my health. i have taken up tennis. i started meeting with a group of ladies and we have a lesson on wednesday mornings. my boys play tennis so it is something we can do together. i like the body and soul material. i might need to invest it that one! xo, mickey

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

For me this reading made me own my choices and in doing so I changed for the better. I use to play tennis and I loved it. That would be something nice to get back into, however I'll have to wait until after the triathlon because I don't have enough time for it all.

Did you have a good Easter? We sure did. We celebrated the Catholic Easter on the 12th and because my husband is Greek Orthodox we celebrated the Greek Easter on the 18th. It was beautiful.

By the way I tried to leave a comment on your blog yesterday and for some reason it wouldn't let me that is why I left it on ETSY.

Have a wonderful day!
Namaste,
Joan