Thursday, April 30, 2009

We Had a Blast Doing Girly Things!

This past sunday Cindy, Sue and I went to one of our favorite places - "Mackenzie-Childs" factory on Cauga Lake in upstate New York. We all had a wonderful time chatting away in the car and once we got there, our eyes got their fill of "Eye Candy!" Here are some photos from our day out, see below and to the side. If you live in Rochester I highly recommend this excursion it is only 1 hour and 10 minutes away! Enjoy your day!
Namaste.

4 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...what a cool place and what a fun time. looks like you girls know how to find the "eye candy"...gorgeous. glad you had a great day! xo, mickey

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Hey Mickey,
You would love this place. It is so much fun to see. Check out their website - just click on the photo to the right and I have it linked to their site.

I am excited that today I get to meet the original owners/creators of Mackenzie-Childs. They have started a new company and Victoria and Richard will be at my neighborhood garden nursery around the corner. I will write about it later.

Have a wonderful friday.
Namaste,
Joan

Anonymous said...

Joansie:

I love your pics of our wonderful day. As you said, the "eye candy" is nice--but the best part was having some quality time with friends!

Sue

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Thank God for Girlfriends!!!!! Amen to that!
Namaste,
Joan