Friday, April 10, 2009

New Creations


I have been working on some exciting projects lately and I wanted to share them with you! My "Treasured Lockets" charm bracelets I am customizing now. I just completed a beautiful bracelet for a friend's daughter's 40th birthday. She was thrilled with it and I have to say what an honor it was creating it and seeing into someone else’s life and know how precious and loved this person is!

I am finishing up an other bracelet this time for a wedding and we are adding a "Treasured Locket" at the end to finish the design. This bracelet is all about friendship and we incorporated the "Something new, something old, something borrowed and something new." Obviously the bracelet is new, I used antiqued pearls that I got out of an antique shop in the Finger Lakes area, I borrowed the photos and copied them to make the "Treasured Locket" and last but not least I added a London Blue Topaz gem. This was a blast to make.

For more information about my "Treasured Lockets" please see my October archive where I give detailed information about my creations.

As always thank you for stopping by! Happy Easter and May God bless you now and always!
Namaste.

2 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...love these. how wonderful to have such personal memories and keepsakes on your wrist. what an awesome gift it would be! xo, mickey

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Hey Mickey,
Thank you - I have to say I have a lot of fun making these "Treasured Lockets"!

I made a bracelet for myself a while ago with my sons' hospital bracelets from when they were born and other cool stuff including my grandma's handwriting from a letter she sent my mom the week I was born!

How is your training going? I am sticking with mine and so far so good. The triathlon is Sunday June 7th so I still have time - Thank God!!!

I hope you have a blessed Easter and may God bless you and your family!

Namaste,
JOan