Monday, June 14, 2010

What has this Training meant to me?


What has this training meant for me is a loaded question to be sure. Baron Baptiste's training for me has meant a break through into awareness. Awareness of my habits; awareness of what is possible once I let my true self out; awareness as to how much I live in the past and future and how little I live in the present; and how much I was concerned to look good and be good enough for others.

I believe change is possible and I will start by taking responsibility for my words and actions. I do see and love the person I am - pros and cons. Change takes effort and understanding and being able to let things go and not creating stories around life events. Life happens to us all - "Let it Be."

As Baron said in one of his lectures "Giving something up is a health Secret." What will I give up? I am giving up self doubt. This is leading to indifference to my thoughts which is quieting my mind. Once this is accomplished it will give me freedom and space within my mind. Also I am talking straight and getting my point across without exaggerations.

This training has been a journey into awareness and has helped me drop some of my many masks of self doubt and has made me feel happier and lighter in my life. It has been an "I" opening experience.
Namaste.

*Note: The photo above is of "Hard Core" the small group I was part of during this training. Each one touched my heart and I am forever changed by their insight, straight talk and eye to eye contact!

No comments: