Thursday, June 3, 2010

Busy, Busy , Busy!!!!

Wow does this time of year fly by or what? Between baseball in full swing (no pun intended), end of the school activities and the normal running around I feel like I am moving at lightening speed with my head spinning like crazy. I need to remind myself that all that truly needs to get done will and the rest will just have to wait! And then of course I need to remember to "BREATHE!!!" (Isn't that funny coming from a yoga teacher?)

It is a fun time of year, remembering all the cool things that the kids did in school, how they have grown , what they have learned etc.., and planning for the summer. Sure there are still tests to get through, concerts to go to, and projects to finish but really you see lots more smiles this time of year!!! I bet the sun has something to do with it too.

As for me I am about to go to my first "Baron Baptiste Bootcamp for Yoga Teachers" starting this Saturday. I am thrilled and a bit nervous but all good energy I can assure you. I believe this series of classes will get me to the next level in teaching and my personal practice.

Things are falling into place so this experience is possible for me and above all I must thank my husband. His support is priceless. The boys have been excited for me too since I was excepted into this program back in January or February - I am having one of my hormonal brain freezes. And I know I am leaving them all in good hands.

Well I am off to watch another baseball game again, I have lost count as to which one this is so far for the week. Oh well go Penfield!!!!

Namaste.

1 comment:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...this time of year is crazy, i agree, but nice to take a break from the school schedule. i am so excited for you! the Baron Baptiste Bootcamp...that should be incredible! i know you will come back enlightened, refreshed and ready for the next level this is sure to bring into your life...best wishes and i can't wait to hear about it! xoxo, mickey