Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Days of Gratitude Continued



As I contemplate the next ten things I am grateful for many things come to mind, most of which I have already listed, faith, family, health etc.. And even though I have listed friends before I am going to list them again because they truly help me in my day to day journey. So hang on and here we go!!!!

1. Girl friends – because they listen, even if they don’t have the answer and you know they will be there for you as we travel through life. And it is great to talk about “Hot” flashes to those who really can understand!!!!
2. Watching birds fly – their grace and heights are something to aspire to.
3. My hair dresser - because he gave me a fun hair cut and I have cut down my getting ready time to under 25 minutes – an all time record for me, and that includes a shower too!!!!
4. My yoga practice - because it teaches me all things come with patience and practice.
5. That my kids still like to hang out and talk with me - of course hot coco and cookies always help them get into the mood!
6. That I have had a very positive response to my Art show coming up in December.
7. That even though my kids disobeyed Mike and I last week - it has opened the door for more great teaching moments throughout the week.
8. That my car gets me around town – or else I couldn’t do all that I want to do such as teaching yoga downtown etc…
9. That the kids have a long weekend - we can all do fun things together like set up our Christmas lights outside!
10. My parents – they truly helped form the person I am today by giving me a great and solid foundation
11. Bonus: Last but never least Michael – my husband that I am so blessed to have in my life and who loves me for me and has built a beautiful life with me – I truly am blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and may God bless you all!
Namaste.

No comments: