Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

"Finding hearts in nature!"
Each day I practice at making it a priority to give thanks for what I have. I want to be careful so that I always realize just how good I have it. I am not rich person but a person rich in love. The job I have doesn’t include a “corner office.” However, I love what I do and look upon it with honor and as a privilege.

It’s easy to complain about many things in this world. It is simple enough to talk about not having what we want and forgetting what we have. Being dissatisfied comes all too easy today. This is what I say; it could always be worse. For me the glass is always “half full” instead of “half empty.” I thank God each day for what I have, what I’ve gone through, and my hopes for the future. This helps me cultivate my attitude of gratitude. Happy thanksgiving!
Namaste.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Amen! Couldn't have said it better myself . . . great post - made me smile :-)

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving with your loved ones...we had a great time and now are gearing up for christmas...xo, mickey