Monday, March 22, 2010

Time Flies

I am amazed how time flies. It seems as if last week just started and in a blink of the eye it is over.

Well let me recap my week for you. Yes I am still doing the “40 Days to a Personal Revolution”. And Yes I did yoga everyday. Meditation I have to admit I missed one day. That day seems to go extraordinarily fast. The funny thing about that day is I felt unsettled and it wasn’t until I was going to bed that I realized I missed my meditation. What was cool about missing that day was I learned how meditation is really helping me feel more centered as I move throughout my day.

Last week I did the 3 day fruit “Fast”. I was very successful while I did it. But I have to admit that coming off the “Fast” I did not gorge myself but I didn’t follow the recommended diet to come back off of the “Fast”. So I am going to try again this week and follow the recommended path for this. I’ll let you know how it goes.

What did last week teach me aside from the importance of meditation? Well I learned how important it is to relax and as silly as it sounds how hard it is to do just that in our society. I also learned that if life seems to be to overwhelming and you are in over your head, unconditionally surrender everything over to God like Moses did at the Red Sea.

As my week five starts it is all about centering. The yoga practice now will be 1 hour and 15 minutes each day and the meditation is now 25 minutes. As I have noticed with each mediation time increase I find the first part of the week hard and by the end I am doing it with grace.

Here is to another week of learning!
Namaste.

2 comments:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...i am thankful for you my friend and that you are sharing your experience with us. i hope you continue to grow and with the growth that you continue to share so we can grow and become more aware too. xo, mickey

Joan Nichols ERYT said...

Mickey,
Your kind words have lifted my spirits beyond belief. Thank you!
Namaste,
JOan