Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wearable Art for the Spring

Here is the newest pieces in my "Wearable Art" line. I have combined antiques, vintage religious metals, my own charms that I created out of bronze and silver, with pearls and gemstones. I hope you enjoys my new work!Namaste.



This piece is called "Not Alone" and combines a 1940's miraculous metal, antique pin that I converted to a pendent, fresh water pearls, fine silver tags that I created with the title of the piece and butterfly. As with all my work each piece has a story, it own history, is original, one of kind and looks great with a t-shirt and jeans or dressed up for a night on the town.

1 comment:

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...i love this piece as i love the miraculous medal...such a strong piece with such a wonderful spirit about it. beautiful!!! xo, mickey