Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today Has Been Great So Far and it is not Even 9am!

Good morning everyone!!!! It has been a great so far and it is not even 9am!!!!I got up at 4:45am, went to the YMCA and ran for 30 minutes on the Pro-core machine which totally kicked my butt, then did a short but intense yoga practice, then taught yoga to a wonderful group of early morning risers like myself!!! Came home got my older son off to middle school, showered and am about to drive my younger son to elementary school because he has a huge project to bring in plus his French horn so I thought I would help!

I believe my great day started when I was brushing my teeth at 4:50am and all I could think was how lucky I am to be where I am in life, and in the world. What a blessing that I am completely thankful for!!! I am almost giddy from that thought. Maybe it has been my meditations or my yoga practice kicking in, but what ever it is I love it!!!! It could also be the weather - it is bright and at the end of the 6-7am yoga class we could see the sky light up which we haven't seen all winter!!!

Well my little one is ready for his day so off we go! Choose to make it a peaceful day, it is up to you!
Namaste.

No comments: