Thursday, March 4, 2010

To Do List Finished!

Have you ever had a day when everything on your "To Do List" actually got done? Well had such a day, today! Maybe it was because I meditated twice today.

I started my day with my normal morning meditation - still a bit scattered but I am able to connect to my breath when I start going to far away with my thoughts, so I am learning. Then I did a second one before I started on my art in the early afternoon. I felt very clear the majority of the day and had a good rhythm going.

My yoga practice came later in the day. I was supposed to teach children yoga this afternoon but there was a mix up with the schedule and they didn't need me to sub after all. I took advantage of the time and practiced with the kids just the same. It was a slow but nice pace. My body has been a bit sore from all the yoga I have been doing and this seem to fit my body just right!

Today has been an exciting day for me too because I tried a new medium called bronze clay in my artwork. I will let you all know how it turns out after I fire it on Saturday - it should be dry by then. I felt courageous as I tried it and boy was it fun.

Well I must be off to bed since I need to get up so early. Sleep well.
Namaste.

No comments: