Saturday, February 20, 2010

Game Plan

Well tomorrow will start day 1 of 40 for my "40 Days to Personal Revolution". Since Wednesday when Lent started, I took time to read the beginning of the book, the laws of transformation which there are 12 of, and Week One so I know what to expect. I also have been meditating everyday for 5 minutes, doing a 20 minute practice above and beyond my normal yoga practice and I dusted off my journal. Now I can keep track of my progress and I will also have a place to answer the "Excavation Questions" which are at the end of each week.

Each week has 4 main elements to it. First the physical practice, second balancing your diet, third the meditation practice and forth the excavating questions. When done in combination I believe lots can be discovered.

There are many things I like about this book so far. One of my favorite things is all the quotes that Baron includes from the Bible, Jesus and Buddha to name a few of the sources. Here are some samples: From the Bible, "There are no riches greater than a sound body." "Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew." Saint Francis.

I am excited and energized for this new beginning. Where it will take me only God knows.

Have a peaceful day!
Namaste.

No comments: