Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy St. Valentine's Day


Happy St. Valentine's Day!!!!Even though today was filled with going to the boys basketball games (they had 4, 2 each) we all managed to have a relaxing and fun morning before all the chaos. I made a beautiful breakfast for everyone and we all opened our valentines that we made for each other. We had great laughs as we told each other why we loved each other. It was one of those moments you wish you could freeze. Then reality set in and off we went. We ended the day with my father and had dinner at his home. Truly a blessed day!

Namaste.

2 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

ADORABLE Be Mine necklace!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hi Joan, I don't know if you have heard back from Cindy or Haley about Creatively Fit blog? The only reason I ask is that you left your comment in my post and I am only one of the members. If you go to the blog again, you can find their email links on the left in the sidebar under "CF Administrators." I hope you join us!

Sara from Much Ado About Something